Home Sales for Harding Township Jan-May 2012Posted by Susan Zanzonico on Friday, June 22nd, 2012 at 8:58am.
Harding Township Home Sales
Looks like Harding NJ home sales reached a total of 15 for January thru May 2012.
Harding is the home of many equestrian estates and/or homes with acreage. This town could be for you if you love the great outdoors. tranquility and space that Harding NJ real estate offers all while being close to several happening town centers. If you work in New York, it's like having the best of both worlds. Check out some Harding recreation activities.
- 4 HEMLOCK LN $400,000 Townhouse-End Unit $395,000
- 15 BEECH LN $419,000 Townhouse-End Unit $410,000
- 7 POPLAR LN $429,900 Townhouse-End Unit $406,000
- 7 BIRCH LN $449,000 Townhouse-Interior $408,000
- 96 GLEN ALPIN RD $475,000 Cape Cod $440,000
- 34 Blue Mill Road $629,000 Cape Cod $629,000
- 154 SAND SPRING RD $699,900 Colonial $690,000
- 110 SAND SPRING RD $739,000 Colonial $709,000
- 33 POST HOUSE RD $899,000 Ranch $850,000
- 107 GLEN ALPIN RD $1,090,000 Colonial $1,035,000
- 25 WHITE DEER LN $1,295,000 Colonial $1,190,000
- 133 GLEN ALPIN RD $1,995,000 Colonial $1,674,750
- 30 Featherbed Lane $1,999,000 Custom Home $1,575,000
- 568 VAN BEUREN RD $2,250,000 Ranch $2,035,000
- 57 DICKSONS MILL RD $3,200,000 Colonial $2,900,000
The surrounding towns I mentioned are Morristown, Madison and Chatham. They are all a little different with lots of things to do such as theatres, museums, restaurants, arboretums, historic tours, town pools just to name a few.
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!
Leave a Comment
Morristown Townhomes and Condos are Selling! There were eighteen real estate closings in May 2013, twelve of which were townh...Add Comment Read More
Morris Township Real Estate Condo/townhome Sales for April 2013 Recent Morris Township Real Estate condo/townhome sale...Add Comment Read More
Let me help you with your real estate needs whether its buying, selling or relocating.Contact Me